In order to enjoy our facilities in a safe and appropriate manner, we ask you to take into account the following rules to be followed in our water park.
REGULATIONS IN THE BATHING AREA
- Some attractions, shows, restaurants, shops and pastimes may be closed for technical, weather or organisational reasons.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- It is not permitted to wear necklaces, glasses, watches, earrings, rings, piercings or any other metallic object on any attraction.
- For safety reasons there are restrictions on access to the attractions based on age, height and physical condition. Please inform yourself at the entrance of each attraction and always access them through the designated entrance.
- It is not permitted to enter the park with any pets (except guide dogs).
- It is forbidden to enter the park with bicycles, skateboards and/or scooters.
- Out of politeness and respect for others, it is not permitted to jump the queue or to save space for other people in the queue.
- To preserve hygiene, education and respect for others, it is not permitted to bathe or use the aquatic facilities with clothes that are not exclusively for bathing, and it is not permitted to enter the water with street clothes.
- The entrance ticket to the Park must be kept throughout your stay in the Park and must be shown to Park or security staff on request. Aquopolis Villanueva de la Cañada reserves the right to expel from the Park any person who is not in possession of a valid entrance ticket.
- The Park does not have a public address system to broadcast personal messages.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages and tobacco is forbidden to anyone under 18 years of age.
- The consumption of any type of drugs or narcotics is prohibited inside the park.
- All types of sales and distribution of pamphlets, leaflets or products are forbidden in the Park facilities, except those expressly authorised by the Park.
- In order for all our visitors to enjoy the attractions, at the end of the ride all visitors must leave and wait their turn. To use the attraction again, the waiting lines must be respected.
- For safety reasons, Aquopolis reserves the right to inspect visitors’ belongings at any time, as glass, tin cans, weapons, flammable materials and dangerous objects are not permitted.
- It is essential that visitors to the Park take care with their personal belongings, as the Park cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to them during their stay in the Park. A cloakroom service is available for this purpose.
- In order to reinforce safety in our park we are continually testing the surveillance in our facilities, this training could include the use of equipment such as the rescue dummy.
- It is essential that children are always under the supervision of an adult.
Aquopolis Villanueva de la Cañada reserves the right of admission and expulsion from its facilities to persons who contravene the rules listed below or incur in the following situations:
- Disturbance of order.
- Inappropriate use of tickets or vouchers (Club Parques Reunidos members sign an application form, which implies acceptance of the operating rules of each of the Parks). Only tickets purchased at authorised points of sale will be valid.
- For committing acts of vandalism or causing damage to the facilities on the site.
- Behaviour that is uncomfortable or affects the enjoyment of other visitors.